Wednesday 16 April 2014

More Summery Loveliness From Primark

Hi guys,
If you want to see some images that will immediately have you craving some summer sun then these newest press shots from Primark definitely won't disappoint. I can only buy cup sized swimwear (which pretty much limits me to shopping in Bravissimo) and this is something I curse every summer. But it is a new experience to be cursing my body because I'm craving after swimwear from Primark! There is some serious swimsuit hottness going on, and at prices so affordable that you could have a different one for every day of your holiday!
 photo primarkswim1_zps624fd926.png
Picture 1: Swimsuit £10, Skirt £10, Bag £8, Earrings £1
Picture 2: Bikini top £8, Bikini Bottom £4, Earrings £1
 photo primarkswim2_zpscdb8b785.png Picture 3: Bikini top £6, Bikini bottom £5, Sunglasses £3
Picture 4: Shirt £10, Bikini Bottom £4, Sunglasses £3, Earrings £1, Rings from £1.50
 photo primarkswim3_zps86f2d28e.png Picture 5: Bikini top £6, Shorts £7, Sunglasses £2, Earrings £1
Picture 6: Swimsuit £10, Skirt £10, Earrings £1

I love the Prada-style pineapple print bikini with the high waisted bottoms: It's almost worth buying those bottoms to pair with a plainer top! I also love the casual styling of the short sleeved boyfriend-style shirt with the bikini bottoms. Maybe it's because I'm going on holiday in a fortnight and maybe it's because the sun has started shining, but I can't remember the last time I had such positive feelings about swimwear!

What do you think of the latest Primark swimwear picks? And have you picked up anything fantastic in store lately? It's been a while since I popped into my local Primark, so I have no idea what's in store!

Love Tor x

No comments: