Tuesday 22 April 2014

Jamie London Competition: And The Winner Is.....

Hi guys,
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and gorged yourself on chocolate! I didn't get a single chocolate egg (sob!) but I've spent most of the day 'sharing' Wilbur's chocolate eggs instead, so i've still managed to give myself a chocolate tummy ache: where there's a will there's a way!
 photo jamielondon1_zps6486e6a7.jpgNow for the fun part: choosing the winner of my Jamie London bracelet give away. I used a random number generator, and the number that was chosen was number.....1! That's 'daisychain' who wrote that she would choose to wear the bracelet with something girly and pastel. I've been wearing my bracelet all weekend and I love it, so I hope you like it as much as I do! You'll be receiving an email from me shortly. 
 photo random_zpsf7fbb4fc.png
 photo jamielondon3_zpsddb9c0eb.jpg
If you didn't win but you'd still like one of these bracelets for yourself then they're available over on the Jamie London website for £35, complete with two charms of your choice. I'm considering buying a couple of extra bracelets with different charms so that I can stack them together for a summery boho look.

Anyway, I hope you've all had a great Easter weekend! There'll be another competition coming up at the beginning of next month, so keep checking back for details.

Love Tor x

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I got far too much chocolate for Easter (if there is such thing) feel free to raid my stash! x