Saturday 1 March 2014

Shoes: Turned on to trainers!

Hi guys,
I am so far from a trainer wearer, it's ridiculous! Aside from the tatty old pair of trainers I wear for sports (which I've had for years) I don't even own a pair. And when I jumped onto the Converse trend I only wore mine a couple of times before quickly realising it just wasn't the look for me. Then I saw these Liberty print Gola trainers and quickly fell in love!
 photo gola_zpsffe931c6.png
Gola isn't a trainer brand that's on my radar, but I think these beauties will look fantastic with light wash skinny jeans. The florals are so feminine and I love the slightly vintage feel: they'll be great for running around the park in the summer. They also come in a purple version which features a slightly darker floral Liberty print fabric, but it is the girly pink that I love.

Want a pair of these for your own? You can pick them up from Spartoo for £70.99 per pair. Form an orderly queue after me!

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of a partnership with Spartoo shoes

No comments: