Wednesday 26 March 2014

Last minute Mother's Day gift ideas...

Hi guys,
It's Mother's Day on Sunday. Yup, this Sunday! I figured I should lead with that in case some of you had forgotten - because every good mum deserves to wake up to a card and a cup of tea she hasn't made herself on Mother's Day!

When I was asked what I wanted for Mother's Day this year (this will be my second Mother's Day as a mummy) I replied that what I really wanted was a piece of toast all to myself, without having to share it with Wilbur (he loves to eat everything I eat, and invariably dribbles all over my food!) and a peaceful bath without him shouting 'Peepo' and trying to jump in! Obviously that's not going to happen, so I will be content just to spend the day enjoying some family time (and a bunch of daffodils will be nice!)

If you want to get something for your mum but haven't been shopping yet then here are a few last minute Mother's Day gift ideas that you could order now and still get before the weekend:
 photo mothersday_zpsd3e186c2.png
Essie Mother's Day Nail Duo, £12.99, Boots
Liberty caption notebook, £22.95, Liberty 
Mummy Deer bone china mug, £8.99, Arundell Farm Shop
Wooden crate planter, £39.99, Not on the High Street
Collage photo board, £22, Next

I actually wish I'd seen that crate earlier, because my mum would love it but I've already got her present! Have you got your mum a Mother's Day present or card? I posted my card this morning (I'll be delivering the present in person next week, as it's too heavy to post) so I hope it arrives in time!

Love Tor x

No comments: