Thursday 27 February 2014

Sponsored Video: Bring on the colour with Very.co.uk

Hi guys,
Continuing with this week's theme of 'Thank God spring is finally here' it's time to start thinking about ditching the black in your wardrobe and introducing some colour instead. I'm as big a black addict as the next girl, but when the sun starts shining, even I start getting excited to wear bright bold colours. Very.co.uk's new campaign is all about shaking off the winter blues and bringing on the brights instead: and that means no more little black dresses when you could draw attention to yourself in colour.

I do love a colour pop! Bright colours can't really be called a trend as far as I'm concerned, because they never go out of fashion. But this season brights are meant to be clashed not matched: think a vibrant red dress with an emerald green bag, and why not throw in an orange lipstick for good measure too? There's an emerald green shirt dress in this ad that I'm slightly in love with. Teamed with my standard slick of red lipstick, it's definitely on my 'brighten up for summer' list:

If you like any of the pieces you've spotted in the video then you can shop the latest Very.co.uk TV ad here.

Will you be embracing the brights trend this spring? Or are pastels more your thing? I'll definitely be buying a few bright pieces to inject life into my summer wardrobe!

Love Tor x

*This is a sponsored video from very.co.uk, but all thoughts are my own

No comments: