Wednesday 11 December 2013

Shoes: Glitzy Pretty Ballerinas

Hi guys,
I love a ballerina pump as much as the next girl: they're pretty, easy to wear, practical, and they go with just about everything. But when I saw these stunning glittery pumps from Pretty Ballerinas my tummy flipped over a little. Ok, so they're a little girly: but it's Christmas! When else can you wear ballet pumps covered in glitter and topped off with a big pink bow?
 photo prettyballerina_zps7d396e53.png
Pretty Ballerinas have a great selection of pumps including a pair of leopard print ones topped with a big black cord bow, which normally would be my first choice. But as it's the season of glitter (and as I'm planning on avoiding wearing heels as much as possible this Christmas) it's these little girl-style pink ones that are calling my name.

If you want to get your hands on a pair of these in time for the holiday season then they can be yours for the princely sum of £87.19 (they currently have 20% off in the Spartoo pre-Christmas sale).

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of a partnership with Spartoo shoes

No comments: