Wednesday 20 November 2013

Daily Wear: Pretty in Pink

Hi guys,
Another cold day in Norwich, another opportunity to wear my new favourite coat: I've worn this bubblegum pink one everyday since I got it! I mentioned that I would show you the fruits of my labour from my Westfield London shopping spree, and this is the main thing I bought: a pink Topshop coat for £98.
 photo pinkcoat3_zps2c77ac93.jpg
 photo pinkcoat2_zps91d14f27.jpg
 photo pinkcoat1_zps95fbfb3d.jpg
I've teamed it with my new favourite jumper, which is (believe it or not) from George at Asda. Badgers, Owls, and Bumblebees: could there be a more perfect jumper for an animal lover like me? It's new in store at the minute, and cost just £16. The jeans and boots are also from Topshop (both sales purchases from last January) and the handbag is vintage.

I've never really been a girly girly girl, and I've certainly never been the kind of girl that wants to own everything in pink. But this season's pink trend has really grown on me, and I really do love this coat.

Have you got a new winter coat this year? And what colour did you choose?

Love Tor x

2 comments:

char said...

Oh, I'm off to Asda at lunchtime to find myself one of those jumpers!

daisychain said...

that coat and that jumper = perfection! x