Friday 1 November 2013

Accessories: Holly Fulton for Radley

Hi guys,
Radley isn't usually a brand you'd find me writing about. Whilst I have nothing against that cute little scotty dog, it's not a brand a particularly like either. I find their designs to be fairly traditional and, well, a little bit dull. But that's all about to change for me! Because Holly Fulton (a designer I really love, and often write about) has created a collaborative collection with Radley. And I love it!
 photo radley3_zpsd3d36162.png
 photo radley1_zpsb8e60fca.png
 photo radley2_zps71df11fd.png
Suddenly that scotty dog is looking appealing to me! But it's the graphic patterns on the tan leather that I really love. I'm not usually one for glitz when it comes to my handbags. I like simple, good quality leather, so these would be the perfect clutch bags for the party season in my mind.

Love it as much as I do? Shop the collection here. 

Love Tor x

1 comment:

teawithonesugarplease said...

Radley is a brand I always associate with the more mature ladies - but these designs by Holly are great