Friday 4 October 2013

Shoes: Evening booties from Ted Baker

Hi guys,
I always think it's difficult to choose evening shoes in the winter. In the summer there is an incredible range of heeled sandals to choose from, but when winter arrives, if you're not a fan of the classic court shoe, your choices are very limited indeed. But when I saw these gorgeous snake skin booties from Ted Baker, my first thought was what great evening shoes they would make; teamed with opaque black tights and a glitzy frock, they would be just perfect for a Christmas party.  photo tedbaker1_zps45e0948c.png
I'm like a magpie for anything gold, so I love that the hardware, the toe cap, the sole and even the Ted Baker label are all in my favourite shiny metallic shade. The narrow heel might be a little wobbly for me (I tend to walk better in a chunky block heel) but they don't look too high, and I love the pointed toe and the texture of the crocodile skin pattern on the leather.  photo tedbaker2_zpsd738d269.png
What do you think? Would you rock an evening ankle boot to a Christmas party or do you think that boots, no matter how pretty, just aren't smart enough for wearing to fancy parties? Personally, I think these are great and would have incredible leg-lengthening properties when teamed with black tights. I'm sold!

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of a partnership with Spartoo shoes

1 comment:

K.A said...

very good

http://reportsandresearchpapers.blogspot.com/