Saturday 15 June 2013

Shoes: Still obsessed with studs

Hi guys,
The trend for studded, rock chick fashion has been around for years. And it's not set to go anywhere soon! Much like the punk rockers of the '80s, nowaways DIY fashionistas are adding studs and pins to everything they can add them to: I've seen studded converse, jackets, blazers, even homemade studded necklaces.

Whether you DIY them or buy them made for you, you need something studded. I have a studded jacket, studded slipper shoes, and a gold studded bracelet from Topshop that I wear nearly every day. And my current obsession is these studded Guess court shoes:  photo guesssandals_zps9a463ee9.png Peep toe, platform, stiletto heel, studded detailing: these shoes have it all! They would look great teamed with super skinny jeans or leggings and a fitted leather jacket for a classic rock chick look. But you could also use them to toughen up a floaty chiffon dress, and add some attitude to your favourite Saturday night going-out look. I want them to wear with jeans and a floaty chiffon blouse for one of my rare cocktail nights!

These Guess studded shoes cost £181.99 and you can buy a pair of your own here.

Do you have anything studded in your wardrobe? And if so do you buy your studded pieces already done, or do you like to add the studs yourself? I'd love to hear your thoughts of this trend!

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of a new partnership with Spartoo shoes

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ok, so I found The perfect shoes for myself. They are the same model as these in your blog, but the pattern is python and the studs are golden. I want to buy them online,but i cant find them anywhere! So if you could give me a the name of the model or where i could buy them, i would be forever grateful :)