Monday 20 May 2013

Shoes: Be a Lady in Red (Heels)

Hi guys,
When it comes to heels, I think if you're going to wear them they should make a statement. And nothing makes a statement more than red shoes. Dorothy (of Wizard of Oz) fame knew it, and I know it too!

Red is a very on trend colour at the moment, with celebs galore wearing tailored red suits, and Holly Wiloughby wearing a truly stunning red dress to the BAFTA's last week. Red is a colour that packs a punch and takes no prisoners: it's eye-catching, sexy, and definitely not for the fainthearted. Which is why I'm looking to add a pair of red shoes to my shoe wardrobe, and I think I've found the perfect ones:
 photo redheels1_zps3abcbb9d.png These Charles Jourdan red court shoes are just gorgeous, and with their glossy curves they remind me of a sports car! They come in patent leather and have a foot-lengthening pointy toe. The heel is made of a super-shiny lacquer and the insole and lining is made of goatskin: I can only imagine how soft and comfortable that will make them.
 photo redheels2_zps0d309340.png These would look perfect teamed with a simple black cocktail dress for a girly night out. But I'm also excited about seeing them teamed with distressed skinny jeans and a simple chiffon blouse. Elegant evening style at its finest - all I need is somewhere to give the outfit a try!

The heels cost £278.99 (so not cheap, but you can tell that just by looking at them. They look like expensive shoes) And if you fancy getting a pair of your own, they are available here.

Love Tor x

*Post written as part of a new partnership with Spartoo shoes

No comments: