Saturday 13 April 2013

Shoes: Breaking out my Vivienne Westwood x Melissa heels!

Hi guys,
As soon as I saw these Vivienne Westwood x Melissa heels on the Sarenza website, I knew I had to have them. I just loved the vibrant green colour and the cutesy pink contrasting bow. They aren't the easiest colour to match to, and I don't have loads of things in my wardrobe that will go with them (unless you count black, of course. I have plenty of black!) but I just couldn't resist!
 photo viviennewestwood1-1_zpsfcdedf05.jpg  photo viviennewestwood2-2_zps5fcb8191.jpg  photo viviennewestwood3_zps5d204393.jpg They look great with jeans, especially this lighter denim, so they'll be perfect for the summer. I think with skinny jeans and a simple white blouse or shell top they'll look great for lazy al fresco lunches, or evenings in the local beer garden. I'm also now on the look out for a tea dress in that exact shade of green, so that I'll have a frock I can wear with them too!

This particular style also comes in black and white, orange and pink, and pink and blue. You can check them all out and get your own pair here.

I can't wait for the weather to brighten up a little more so I can take these babies out for a spin: I'm looking forward to showing you an outfit post with them!

Love Tor x

* I am a Sarenza brand ambassador

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes reign supreme! Loving the nail polish too!