Friday 29 March 2013

March according to my iPhone

Hi guys,
Officially this post is coming a couple of days early, but as we're going away to my parents for Easter weekend, I thought I would share what we've been up to this March, according to my iPhone:
 photo shoppingmarch_zps7359caa6.png Yet again, most have my shopping has been for the new house this month - our current house is full of wallpaper samples- and if all goes well, we should move in on 30th April! But I have had a few things for myself too: I just can't resist a bargain! Our local La Senza has become a outlet store with 5 pairs of knickers for £5. There's nothing nicer than slipping your feet into new Converse (c/o Sarenza). And of course, the jumper I mentioned earlier in the week from the River Island sale.

 photo makingmarch_zpsf6c88aa5.png
I am becoming slightly obsessed with baking! My sister and nephew came to visit for the weekend earlier in the month and I made banana bread, cupcakes and a cherry bakewell tart for the occasion! And yesterday I tried my hand at Cadburys Creme Egg brownies. You can get the recipe from the crème egg Facebook page, and they're delicious! I've also been working on sewing again: these character cushions are presents for my nieces.

 photo wilburmarch_zpsadafa850.png Wilbur is officially getting more and more adorable by the day! He's starting to try to roll over, reach for his favourite toys, and shove absolutely everything in his month. He's also my favourite little dress up doll: Watching him smile at me as I choose his tiny outfits every morning is one of the highlights of my day. And this month saw my first Mother's Day too - if the gift bag says I'm the most brilliant Mum in the whole wide world then it must be true!

What have you been up to this month? Anything exciting going on for you right now? I'd love to hear all about it!

Love Tor x

1 comment:

daisychain said...

Wilbur is insanely gorgeous! x