Friday 1 February 2013

Topshop Sale: Jewellery final clearance

Hi guys,
I know I said I wasn't going to do any more sale posts, but this one is just too good a bargain not to write a little mention of! The Topshop final clearance sale started today: they have added new lines to the sale, and reduced many of the items originally in the sale too. But when I popped into my local store today the thing that got me really excited was the jewellery: almost all of the sale jewellery has been reduced to £1.50.
 photo freedom1_zpse40fdc06.jpg
I spent the grand total of £6 and got four pieces of jewellery that would have cost £45 full price. In terms of percentage discount, that's got to be my best sale bargain of the season so far! I'm still not buying costume jewellery rings (because of the dreaded green finger) which is a shame, because there were loads of tempting ones. But I did get two great bracelets, a leather strap necklace, and then impulse-bought a studded headband too!  photo freedom2_zpsc00ceb39.jpg
The Topshop sale is also available online if you can't get to a store, but of course the delivery charge makes this super-cheap jewellery more expensive per piece. The other huge bargain worth popping into your local store for were thick (120 denier and 80 denier) tights in a variety of colours for £1-£2 (depending on the colour and thickness). I only wear black tights, but if you are a fan of the brighter ones than they were definitely worth picking up!

Are you still checking out the sales? Or are you focusing on new season shopping now?

Love Tor


Latest on Fabfrocks at Home: Emma Bridgewater at TKMaxx for Comic Relief
Latest on Fabfrocks and Family: Baby brand lust - Little Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had another quick spree on Topshop jewellery last week too.