Monday 19 November 2012

Want jewellery ideas for your festive wish list?

Hi guys,
Apologies in advance, because this probably counts as my second Christmas-related post before December! But whether we like it or not, the big day is coming, and it's coming fast. Do you know what you want for Christmas yet? Are you thinking jewellery? (Let's face it, I'm always thinking jewellery) Then check out my latest feature in gurgle magazine.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, a shameless plug of my freelancing work! But if you're a parent or parent-to-be, I think it's a great magazine And even if I do say so myself (ahem) there's a great jewellery piece inside that's worth a read....

Love Tor x

1 comment:

Jess Heath MUFX said...

It looks fab lovely!

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com