Saturday 24 November 2012

Daily wear: Just another shopping Saturday...

Hi guys,
Over recent months I have acquired quite a collection of button-up blouses. They have very nearly overtaken dresses as the item I own most of in my wardrobe. And today I took my latest acquisition to the collection out for a spin.

We went to the Christmas craft fair at the Assembly House in Norwich (it's on today and tomorrow, and if you're Norwich-based, it's definitely worth popping in) We picked up some felt Christmas decorations, bags of homemade fudge - most of it eaten already - and some delicious freshly baked bread. The yule loaf, which is stuffed full of sage and onion stuffing and cranberry sauce, comes highly recommended.

Anyway, enough about my stomach, and on to the outfit:
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The blouse is by Full Circle, c/o Zalando. They have a great selection of blouses on the site. I fell completely in love with the bright bird print on this one, whilst still being a completely wearable grey - you guys know how I feel about animals on clothes!

I've teamed it with my Red Herring maternity jeans (again!), and Miss Selfridge leather sleeved coat. On my feet are my heeled Clarks brogues (c/o Sarenza) which perfectly matches the Pucci bag I seem to be carrying everywhere at the minute.

This sort of outfit seems to be my uniform at the moment: A pretty blouse and jeans is low maintenance and easy to throw on. It means that I look reasonably well put-together, even when I don't have the time or the energy to think creatively about what I want to wear.

Love Tor xx

No comments: