Tuesday 30 October 2012

The shoes every girl needs part one: Black heels

Hi guys,
I'm sure it can't have escaped your attention that I am a shoe obsessive! I have more pairs than any one person needs, and yet whenever I walk into a shop I immediately check out the shoe department before I look at anything else! But I also know that my shoe collection is, in some parts, seriously lacking depth. I don't own waterproof wellie boots or sensible black pumps for example. But I do own three pairs of sequin covered heels. Where is the logic in that?!

So I thought it would be fun to do a rundown of the shoes every girl really should have in her wardrobe: I believe that with just 6 carefully selected pairs of shoes, you can have a shoe for every possible occasion. First up, it's a pair of gorgeous black heels:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I now own three pairs of black heels. The first two pairs were of the (not-especially) sensible court shoe variety: one with studded detailing from Ravel and one with netting detailing from Carvela.(My graduation shoes) The newest addition is a high heeled black sandal from Madden Girl, c/o Sarenza. These are going to look great teamed with skinny jeans and oversized blouses over the Christmas period whilst I'm still trying to hide my baby weight!

So why do you need a pair of black heels? Well the first and most important reason is because you can wear them anywhere. From a night out to a job interview, a wedding to a funeral, if you have a decent pair of black shoes you'll always have something to put on your feet. They also go with anything. So if you have a funny coloured dress, or want to wear mustard jeans but aren't sure what to put on your feet you can just throw on your black heels and know you'll look well put together.

Do I have you convinced? Well then here are some other black heel options, all picked from Sarenza's black heel range:
Photobucket
Love Moschino heart detail heels, £210
Clarks T bar heels, £54.99
Dune lace detail bow heels, £90
Miss L-Fire bow heels, £89.99
Guess gold toe cap heels, £116

Do you own a pair of black heels? How often do you wear them and would you call them one of the pairs of shoes that every girl needs? I'd love to hear what other shoes you think should be on the list!

Love Tor xx

4 comments:

Louise Mc said...

I do own a couple of pairs of black heels, but surprisingly they are probably my least worn shoes. I just feel happy knowing I have them though, just in case.

Zaggora Girl said...

Awesome heels! Which one's your favorite?

Amy said...

Those ones with the netting are adorable. :)


▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Well as a shoe obsessive, i'm sure you'd like the Christian Louboutin giveaway on my blog!
http://missalicekelly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/blog-giveaway-christian-louboutin-shoes.html