Sunday 14 October 2012

Daily wear: Shiny Jackets and Ballgowns

Hi guys,
Yesterday I met with up with my buds Reena and Amy to check out the ballgown exhibition at the V&A. There were plenty of sighs and lust-induced moments as we made our way round, choosing the dresses we would imaginarily wear for a variety of different events. I'm going to make it a new resolution that I have to be invited to at least one event in the next 12 months where I get to wear a ballgown: life is just way too short not to float around in a sea of couture tulle!!

Sadly it was jeans for me, not full skirts. But nonetheless, here's what I wore for the occasion:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the River Island jacket I got from their sale on Thursday for £25: sadly it's sold out on their website, but it's still available in the Norwich store, so you might find it in your local store too! The rest of the outfit is all stuff you've seen before: My BCBG Max Azria bag from TKMaxx, Red Herring @ Debenhams maternity jeans, H by Hudson boots, Topshop necklace and bracelet, Swavoski ring, Marc Jacobs watch and Alice Temperley Somerset scarf.

As I get bigger I find that I am wearing jeans and jersey tops more and more: they'e just by far the most comfortable things in the world! Thank heavens for my (admittedly extensive) collection of jackets and scarves to jazz everything up!

What did you do this weekend? And what are you wearing whilst you're doing it?

Love Tor xx

1 comment:

Irena D world said...

Hi
absolutely amazing look
this jacket is gorgeous
xx