Thursday 13 September 2012

Isabella Oliver 365 rebrands as Baukjen

Hi guys,
I've been a fan of Isabella Oliver 365 since I reviewed one of their cashmere shirt coats back in 2010: I still wear it now! But I always felt they were slightly overshadowed by the Isabella Oliver name: for those of you not in the know, Isabella Oliver is more famous for their well fitting amazing quality maternity wear. There isn't a pregnant celeb who hasn't been spotted wearing an Isabella Oliver jersey dress: they're everywhere!

But now Isabella Oliver 365 have stepped out from behind their pregnant sisters shadow and rebranded as Baukjen. Brand new name, same amazing quality clothing! Here are some shots of the pieces I'm most lusting after from their look book:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm not saying these pieces are the most fashion-forward and aimed at the super-young and trendy: but they are well cut, versatile, and come in gorgeous buttery-soft fabrics. They're the kind of pieces that would suit literally everyone. I'm a huge fan of their jersey dresses: they're figure hugging but flattering at the same time, and they really hold their shape.

If you're looking for easy-to-wear, easy to throw on, mix-and-match pieces then I really think the new Baukjen website is worth checking out: I could stock up on all of my wardrobe staples in minutes! What do you think?

Love Tor xx

PS - To celebrate the start of London Fashion Week, if you enter the code LFW15 at checkout, you'll get 15% off the entire collection. Definitely worth a peek!

No comments: