Sunday 30 September 2012

Daily Wear: Long and lazy Sundays

Hi guys,
This weekend was dominated by a friend's wedding (which was great!) on Saturday and Saturday night. As is expected for these occasions, I got all dolled up and boogied the night away. Which meant that today was the perfect day for a lovely long relaxing day: which we chose to spend having a fat steak in the pub then mingling with the crowds of Bicester Village, alongside my parents, sister and gorgeous nephew. You can tell I had a late night the night before, as it doesn't look like I remembered to brush my hair!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the dress, which is from French Connection; a bargain picked up in the sale earlier in the summer. It's not maternity wear but where stretch jersey is concerned, I really don't think it matters. The scarf is from Alice Temperley's Somerset Collection for John Lewis, and the bag is BCBG MaxAzria, which I picked up from TK Maxx, also earlier in the summer. The ring is from Swarovski (and one of my faves!) Without wanting to be predictable (ha!) I am wearing my favourite River Island leather jacket and H by Hudson boots (c/o Sarenza) too. Again.

I love Bicester Village: it's one of my favourite shopping days out. And usually I come home with bags full of goodies to show off. But this trip, aside from an oven glove and two tea towels from the Cath Kidston outlet (oh the glamour!) I left empty handed.

Have you guys all had a good weekend? I'd love to hear what you've been up to - especially if it involves shopping. I really do think I'm addicted!

Love Tor xxx

1 comment:

teawithonesugarplease said...

Your babe will inherit the shopping gene :-) I got the same scarf too!