Wednesday 5 September 2012

Daily Wear: Keeping it simple

Hi guys,
I've mentioned before that my style is starting to naturally evolve. But last night I surprised even myself by heading out to dinner wearing jeans!

It's hard for me to look slick and sophisticated right now, and everything I wear makes my stomach the comedy focal point. But by keeping everything simple and minimalist (and wearing my favourite colour: black, of course!) I think I managed to pull off a simple and understated look.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
T Shirt - H&M, Jeans - Topshop, Bag - Pucci c/o TKMaxx, Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Necklace and spike bracelet - Topshop, Black bracelet - See by Chloe, Brown ring - Swarovski. 

A note on these shoes: If you're looking for heels that are truly comfortable no matter how long you wear them (even if you're carrying, ahem, a little extra weight) then I can heartily recommend these. I got them a while ago from Bertie @ Sarenza, and they are still available on the site now. If you're not a tan fan, they also come in black: I have been tempted to get myself the black pair too. That's how comfy they are!!

Love Tor xx

3 comments:

daisychain said...

You are looking AMAZING lady.

teawithonesugarplease said...

I wore a lot of big smart shirts during my pregnancy so I could keep the bottoms simple with jeans/ jeggins/leggins -until I got fed up with all the ironing! You are doing well on the high shoes though - it was all about trainers and flats for me, my feet went up a whole shoe size

lifeaccordingtolea said...

Ahh those shoes are fab, need to be checking out the website to see if they have them in my size <3