Monday 25 June 2012

River Island's A/W 2012 campaign: Lust worthy!

Hi guys,
I really do have a soft spot in my heart for River Island. It's one of my favourite shops on the high street for all of the reasons I know that sometimes other people don't like it: the excessive embellishment, the flamboyant patterns, the general 'lariness' of it all!

But it's also bang on trend and, along with Topshop, is one of the high street shops I look to to find out which catwalk trends will trickle down (although gush down is probaby more appropriate, given the speed it happens at now) to the high street:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Things I have to get my hands on? The metallic embellished top (oh chunky hardwear, how I need you!) and the multicoloured faux fur stole are definitely on my 'must have' list. The 80s gold embroidery is not to my taste, but is definitely going to be bang on trend for next season.

I always get excited to see the new season collections: I blame my attention span, and the fact that because I saw all the clothes on the high street now last Christmas, they're starting to feel very very old. I've already started spotted frocks that I know will be perfect for Christmas but don't worry, I won't start ruining your summer holidays by talking about the 'C' word just yet.....

Love Tor xx

No comments: