Monday 14 May 2012

Daily Wear: The Weight Watchers Weightloss Wardrobe challenge, day one

Hi guys,
As I mentioned early, this week I will be wearing outfits using pieces from the Weight Watchers and Debenhams weight loss collection, combined with pieces from my own wardrobe. Today I started the challenge gently, wearing the mustard mac and silver ring from the collection, teamed with my favourite Jarlo leopard print dress and mustard sandals (a nod to the fact the weather is really lovely, for the first time in months!)

I love mustard, so finding something in my wardrobe to go with this mac was a very easy task indeed:
Photobucket
Mustard Mac, from the Debenhams WW wardrobe
Silver ring, from the Debenhams WW wardrobe 
Necklace, from Accessorize 
Sunglasses, from Rock & Republic
Mustard sandals, from Sarenza.co.uk
Leopard print dress, from Jarlo @ Fashionpony 
Brown handbag, from Marc by Marc Jacobs 

You can view more detail pictures of the outfit over on the Play Weight Watchers website, including close ups of the outfit, jewellery, and shoes.

Reena of Fashion Daydreams is also taking part in the challenge, so you can also see what she is doing with the wardrobe at the same time!

And to find out more about the Weight Watcher Weight Loss wardrobe and why I'm taking part here. 

What do you think of the mustard mac? Is it something you would wear/buy? And if so, how would you have styled it?

Love Tor xx

No comments: