Monday 12 March 2012

Animal crackers from Matalan!

Hi guys,
This season's trends trickled down from the catwalk to the high street in record time. We've already seen Miu Miu's bird print replicated at New Look and Victoria Beckham's cat print was spotted at the Asda press day last week. But the range of animal prints available is only getting bigger and more diverse. As demonstrated by my newest purchases from Matalan!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketRabbit print top - £18. Dog print blouse - £7.50 (reduced from £15).

I picked up these two blouses from the Norwich store yesterday. They're just perfect for this time of year: add a blazer and skinny jeans and your ready to go! But as the weather warms up they'd look equally good teamed with leggings or city shorts and sandals: oversized handbag hanging off your arm!

As I type this I am wearing a leopard print blouse with a snake pint blazer. So I think it's fair to say that this season's trend for all things animal is one I will be following firmly this spring/summer! What about you? What new season trend are you most looking forward to wearing?

Love Tor xx

PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You could win a gorgeous piece of handmade jewellery from Vintage Willow!

2 comments:

daisychain said...

LOVE the bunny print!

Unknown said...

Nice dresses, I like the simplicity of it. I will refer this to my friend. Big thanks for sharing.

wholesale clothing