Wednesday 4 January 2012

Shop my wardrobe....and more?!

Hi guys,
As I said in my New Year's resolution post, I have far too many clothes: lovely, beautiful clothes. And shoes. And handbags. And....well, you get the idea! There are clothes that don't fit me any more, clothes that I've loved for years , and shoes that are so high I've never worn them: just looked at them and sighed. So I have decided to reopen the Fabfrocks shop and clear some space in my wardrobe!

Here are some of the pieces I've just added....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Monochrome Topshop dress, size 14, £10
Floral Topshop dress, size 16, £7
Carvella Wedges, size 6, £25

......If you want to see more, you'll have to check it out!!

I've starting by adding a few items, and I will be adding new items to the shop every day this week, so keep checking back! There are more Topshop dresses, vintage jackets and clutch bags, summer sandals, killer heels, and leather handbags still to come.

I'd love to know what you think of the shop idea - and also whether you would be interested in new stuff from the Topshop outlet store too? I know you aren't all a size 14/16 and don't all like second hand fashion, so thought this could widen the shop out a bit and make it interesting for everyone? I could cherry pick the best bits from the Topshop outlet store, and add it to the shop for you guys? It would also give me the excuse to shop there more often, so it's win-win really!!

Love Tor x

4 comments:

Louise Mc said...

Such a good idea to sell on your old stuff, there's so much cash tied up in all that. Good luck.

Sophie said...

I bought a grey silk jacket off you aggggges ago and I still wear it all the time! So yes, please keep updating the shop (and reminding us that you have!!)

eXcite Style said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emanuel I. said...

I like a lot the wedges!!!
Your style is awesome!
Regards from RO!