Monday 30 January 2012

Get ready for spring with very.co.uk

Hi guys,

On Friday I made a flying visit to check out newest Spring/Summer offerings from very.co.uk. They are fast coming into their own, and could soon challenge ASOS as a one stop online shopping destination.

As a fashion blogger I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm always reluctant about shopping online when I don't know what the fabric or quality of the garment will be. I'm so tactile that I just can't bear to wear cheap fabrics against my skin. My mind was definitely put to rest on that front where Very is concerned though: I was very impressed!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These two floor length dresses are from the new LoveLabel Luxe range: higher end pieces from Very's own brand LoveLabel range. The gold sequinned dress is show stopping. It was the first piece to grab everyone's eyes as they entered the room.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I surprised myself by liking several pieces from ranges I wouldn't normally look at: the cobalt blue dress with the pleated skirt is from the Coleen Rooney range (there was also a buttery soft leather jacket in her range that I loved) And the red dress shown above is by DeeVee (Diana Vickers). It's definitely on my 'must have' list: I can't resist tunic dresses and Sixties details.

I'm still trying to save money by not hitting the shops (I'm especially avoiding impulse-based, trend-led purchases). Which is a shame. Because I think my money would be in serious danger on this website.....

Love Tor xx

2 comments:

Georgie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

That royal blue dress is such a beauty, and I love the headband too :).

xoxo