Monday 19 December 2011

The return of the Christmas jumper!

Hi guys,
It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas! My family are arriving from 'tup 'North over the next couple of days, all my presents are wrapped and under the tree, and I've already eaten my body weight in mince pies! I cannot wait for the big day to arrive!
Photobucket
Even my outfits are taking a Christmassy turn. Today I am wearing my new Louche Gnome jumper from Zalando (Pictured above: although personally I think the gnome looks like Santa and so I refer to it as my Santa jumper) I've become slightly obsessed with online shopping lately (what's the point in going outside to get wet and cold when you can shop from your PC?) and Zalando is a new favourite! I also have a red santa apron, red jeans, and an army of red tops and cream knits to keep the festive theme going!

I've always loved Christmas jumpers, being the Christmas obsessive I am, but I've also always accepted that they're a bit naff. Sartorially speaking though, they're making a bit of a comeback this season. Christmas jumpers are everywhere!
Photobucket
-Vibrant snowflake jumper (£24) from ASOS
-Snowman jumper (£50) from Topshop
-Snowman jumper from Atom Retro (Vintage shops are great for Xmas jumpers!)
-Reindeer jumper dress (£31) by
Anna Field.
-The reindeer sweater is also by Louche (£65) from
Zalando
-Knitted snowflake jumper (£65) by Free People.

Do you have a special Christmas jumper, or are they just not cool, no matter what anyone else says? In which case, what will you be wearing over Christmas? And my final (very important) question is this: Can I wear my gnome-but-really-Santa jumper after Christmas, or will I never get away with calling him a gnome?

Love Tor xxx

2 comments:

daisychain said...

Ok, that jumper is insanely awesome!

teawithonesugarplease said...

I'm seriously deciding the whole family should wear Chrismassy jumpers for top novelty factor plus its in vogue!!! Love your picks x