Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas: Lovely luxuries

Hi guys,
Well, Christmas is sadly over, although I'm not ready to hide the Quality Street tin just yet! I've had a fantastic Christmas. For me, Christmas is all about little luxuries. Having Harrods cheese instead of the usual Cathedral City (thanks Mum!), eating your body weight in yummy chocolates, wearing my favourite perfumes everyday (am I the only one that normally has a cheaper everyday perfume?), and having calorie laden snacks whenever you want them, guilt free!

Speaking of luxuries, I have received some seriously luxurious gifts:Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was treated to a new Steve Madden cover for my ipad, the Marc Jacobs watch I added to my Christmas gift list (the hints work!), two perfume gift sets, some gorgeous candles, Betsey Johnson pajamas and slippers, a new leather filofax (I couldn't live without mine), a Vivienne Westwood purse, a Lanvin pen, and much much more.

And the biggest luxury of all this Christmas? Taking time out without focusing on work, to just spend with my family. Especially the smallest member of all: meet little Bertie, who's just 7 weeks old! I am one very proud aunt!
Photobucket
I know I'm biased, but that is one seriously beautiful baby boy!

So, what did you get up to for Christmas? And did Santa bring you everything you wanted?

Love Tor xx

4 comments:

Jess Heath MUFX said...

Wonderful gifts, seriously jealous of your watch, one day I'll treat myself to one! Great photos!

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

Louise Mc said...

It all sounds very luxurious. Merry Christmas.

teawithonesugarplease said...

Ah too cute a baby! Great gifts you did really well :-) I had to hint really hard but if you don't do it you won't get it! So I am more than pleased with my Alexander McQueen skull and crystal ring xx have a Happy New Year

Kathy Brown said...

Glad you had a lovely Christmas! I am absolutely in love with your watch!

I had a great Christmas too! :) Santa brought me everything I wanted, except for a wild night in with a very naked Ryan Reynolds. There's always next year!

Xx