Friday 4 February 2011

And the winner is.... (Drum roll please)....

Hi guys,
Well, the time has come to announce the winner of my Brand Alley competition. I couldn't believe how many of you entered, or how close some of your guesses were!
Photobucket
So now to reveal the RRP of my £100 spend: The D&G shoes were 710 euros (see label above for evidence) which I have converted to £600.06p, using today's rates. The umbrella rrp'ed at £35 and the Clinique exfoiliator rrp'ed at £16.50. That means that for less than £100, the grand RRP total of my shopping trip was £651.56p

....Which means the winner is....EmmaBarron, with a crazily close guess of £654!! Congratulations! Emma: drop me an email here so that I pass your email address to Brand Alley, who will sort out your voucher!

I, for one, couldn't believe how high the rrp of those shoes were: I was sure they would throw you off the scent, but you clever folks obviously know your shoes!

I've got more competitions coming over the next couple of weeks, so if you didn't win today, better luck next time!

Love, Tor xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I was so much off that it's shameful! :D :D haha! Congrats to Emma :)

emmabarron said...

Just a lucky guess - can't believe i have won this!! Will enjoy spending this and hope i get some bargains too!!