Thursday 16 December 2010

Rockin' around the Christmas tree

Hi guys,
I'm so excited! There are less than ten days until Christmas (and I get to go home and see my mum and dad and their puppies and I don't care if that makes me sound like a child because I cannot wait. Breath.)

Just because i'm going home for Christmas doesn't mean we don't throw ourselves into the festivities in the Fabfrocks household though. The tree is up and decorated with presents spilling from underneath it, the table is set, we're even eating our dinner off our polar bear Christmas dinner set (which I carried as hand luggage all the way back from America one year) I have a turkey in the freezer and mincemeat just waiting to be turned into pies, and this weekend Mike and I will be indulging in a pre-Christmas Christmas dinner (as we're spending the actual day apart)

I'm so excited that I just had to share some pictures of our own miniture version of a Christmas wonderland:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How will you be spending Christmas? Are you as excited as I am, or should I have grown out of this by now?? I just can't wait to spend some quality time with my family (and for Santa to come of course!)

Love, Tor xx

3 comments:

daisychain said...

Aw, I love your mini wonderland! We're having a super quiet Christmas in this house, just myself, my parents and my brother...just how we like it!

mixnmatch1 said...

i love christmas,you are never too old to enjoy it,have a great one :)

Teacups & Buttondrops said...

I'm hopefully going down to England to see family but a blizzard has just come on, so fingers crossed I'll get!

http://teacupsandbuttondrops.blogspot.com