Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas wishlist: French Connection coat

Photobucket
Hi guys,
In honour of my lovely new coat (which I picked up yesterday from the French Connection outlet and am completely in love with!) today's wishlist item is this fab coat from French Connection.

I love it's 80s style shape and slight bat wing sleeves. Personally, i'm too heavy busted to wear a double breasted coat, but on someone smaller up top, I think this coat would look amazing: it's a versatile piece that would look rock-chicky teamed with jeans and ankle boots, but really sleek over a little black dress.

At £190 it definitely isn't the cheapest coat on the highstreet, but it is a great shape and classic colour that means it will last you winter after winter: after a couple of heavy snows the cost-per-wear of this coat means it will practically pay for itself!

Love, Tor xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the ovoid shape of this, though the price tag is scary. I'm hoping to pick up a coat bargain in the sales myself, and I really want to go back to Bicester, it's been too long!