Thursday 5 August 2010

Tesco competition: And the winner is....

Firstly, i'd like to say thank you to everyone who commented or emailed me your entries: who knew you were all such a creative lot!? I was massively impressed with how much stuff you guys could buy for £30: you're bigger bargain hunters than me! However, there can only be one winner, and that winner is a lady who sent me not one, but three gorgeous outfit options:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Congratulations to Erin Caldwell! I couldn't believe how much effort you made, and how great every single one of your outfits were!

Watch this space for another competition; this time to win a voucher for £60 to spend at Sarenza shoes! (I know I said i'd post this yesterday, but a minor crisis means I won't be able to get it online until this afternoon!)

Love, Tor xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A worthy winner, what a great selection!

Charlotte said...

Weldone to the winner :) those outfits are lovely.
X

xxErinxx said...

Thank you sooo much!! Really happy to have won :-) Can't wait to spend the winnings! xx

Melly said...

Congrats to erin!