Tuesday 18 May 2010

Short post: Reebok Easytones and Kelly Brook!

Kelly Brook seems to appear regularly on the pages of this here blog: she always seems to be advertising something i'm writing about! Kelly is the celebrity face of the new Reebok easy tones, and has allocated some time exclusively to triallists to ask her questions about her health, fitness, and beauty routines: and i'm opening up the floor to you! Do you guys have any questions you'd like me to pose to Kelly? Just pop them in the comments and i'll post the full results when the interview takes place.
Speaking of the Easytones, here is my latest update on my progress. The shoes have loosened as i've worn them, and i'm no longer worried about them being too tight (which is brilliant!) My exercise routine has changed a little, as i'm cycling more, and I think the trainers work better when your running and using the balance technology, however I have noticed a slight difference in my calves, which are firmer and more muscly. They aren't a miracle solution (I don't think there's any such thing) but I am still as impressed as I was in my last post: I think just wearing them is a great motivator and gives you a mental incentive to get out and exercise more.

Love, Tor xx

No comments: