Saturday 1 May 2010

Primark pick of the week: the changing room edition

I think i've mentioned before that the Primark on Oxford Street opens at 8.30, and that if you get there when they open you will find you have the pleasure of having the shop to yourself: no queues, no pushing, and no mess (because the primark fairies have spend the night hanging everything back up!) It also means that you can walk straight into the changing rooms: this is a rare treat when normally you have to fill your basket and take a chance (unless you have the time and patience to queue for over an hour for the changing room!)

To take advantage of my early morning opportunity, this weeks Primark pick is a changing room edition: here are my five favourite things I tried on when I went to Primark for some very early morning shopping.
Photobucket
White dress, £9. Floral blazer, £13. Lilac polka tunic, £6. I fell in love with this jacket as soon as I saw it (I wasn't going to buy anything but couldn't resist and picked it up) I love the pattern, the fit, and it was an absolute bargain! Technically I know i'm not allowed to buy any more jackets, but this teeny weeny little one won't hurt....
Photobucket
Polka dot dress, £13. Floral bow dress, £11. The polka dot dress fit like a glove and was the perfect balance of smart and casual: this would look great for work on really warm days! The floral dress looked better on than it has photographed, and had lots of really interesting strap details at the back.

As you're reading this, I am in Paris (oh the joy of post scheduling) and hopefully the weather is glorious and i'm having a lovely day. I will be doing that wearing my new jacket....

Love, Tor xx

7 comments:

teawithonesugarplease said...

Bonjour - hope Paris is treating you well. Try and see Collette for lovely fab fashion.

Anonymous said...

The jacket is fabulous!

http://www.blogtobealive.com

Katy said...

That polka-dot dress does indeed look amazing on you!

daisychain said...

Ohh I very nearly got that tunic yesterday but couldn't decide which colour lol

weeblackcat said...

I love the polka dot -- really suits you! I think I may have to aquire the jacket too...yum.

Gemma said...

Hi Tor. Great Pri report, I neeeeeed that jacket! Not sure if you've had it before, but I've nominated you for the sunshine blogger award cos I love your blog :)

Gem x

http://realfourteen.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-blogger-award.html

Make Do Style said...

Love the floral jacket too!