Sunday 28 February 2010

Aussie Angels photoshoot

On Saturday I took part in the Aussie Angels photoshoot. It was an early start but everyone was so chirpy and excited that it didn't feel so early; in fact that was a theme that continued all day and it flew by: 6 hours felt like 10 minutes!A professional hair stylist and make up artist made us all look picture perfect and the photographer was incredible, making us all feel at ease. The make up artists were using MAC products. This is a brand i've overlooked in the past, but the make up looked lovely and stayed on all day, so it's definitely one to look out for in the future. Obviously our hair was styled using Aussie products. I've used the shampoos before but never the products and I was pleasantly suprised; obviously they smelt lovely (this is Aussie!) but they also held all day; in fact i'm still wrestling to comb out my beehive now!
The theme of the shoot was new season nudes and florals: I wore three different outfits and the focus was definitely on creams and lace, with all the fashion blogger choosing to bring something lace along. I also got a chance to be photographed in my Topshop trophy jacket, which I was very excited about! My favourite outfit was worn by Christina from a sense sublime who looked very editorial in sheer fabrics posing with an umbrella. Amy from Lipgloss86 had enviable hair and make up: her hair is naturally dark and glossy, so it photographed really well!

There were loads of snacks throughout the day (I spent the whole day grazing!) and then afterwards we all went for dinner. I wasn't feeling my best as I still had a hangover from Lady Gaga (meaning no wine or champagne for me!) but it was a really great day. It was such fun, and lovely to meet some more of the Angels that I hadn't met before.

I can't wait to be sent the pictures, and am really excited to share the final results with you guys!

Love, Tor xx

3 comments:

Christina said...

Wooop! thanks for the mention my love. It was such a fun day wasn't it. I can't wait to get the pictures back and put them up on my blog.
Christina x

Make Do Style said...

Wow exciting weekend obviously Gaga must have been amazing but nice to get pampered too x

Winnie said...

Aw this looks like it was amazing. I wish I could have been there!