Friday 4 December 2009

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

Is all this Christmas talk making you feel festive yet, or starting to irritate? Do let me know!! Now back to business. Well, it wouldn't be a list of lovely things (Christmas or not!) without me mentioning Topshop at least once. For me, they are the anchor of the British highstreet.
.
So, on the second day of Christmas, a festive fashion blogger gives to you.....
A selection of coloured and patterned tights from Topshop. (£6-£12)
.
A fornight ago I invested in several pairs of thick opaque coloured tights from Topshop, and have been using them to brighten up my winter wardrobe, which is heavily dominated by black. Slipping on coloured tights lifts my mood, and I often find myself staring at my legs! I am chunky of calf and thigh, so patterned tights aren't really an option for me, but I do think they look amazing, and would be perfect for transitioning a shift dress from office to party.
.
Tights are my best friend during the winter months; black opaque ones to slim the leg, coloured ones for fun, and knitted ones when it starts to snow. So today, they are my imaginary gift to you!

Lots of love,
Tor xxx

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love the chunky-stripe/colorblock ones on the left. Accessories are always a good, fail-safe christmas gift, except for hats and gloves because they're awesome but its the middle of winter and the gift-receiver probably already has some nice ones.