Saturday 26 December 2009

The Isabella Oliver end of season sale...


....And so it begins! The Isabella Oliver sale starts tomorrow, and there will be massive bargains to be had, as long as you're quick!!
.
Obviously there are so many sales starting today I can barely mention them all. I will be hitting the high street and reporting back on the best bargains. Let me know what you find too - it's always good to know what people are picking up and it always amazes me how much prices on the high street can differ depending on your location! As usual, let me know if there are any particular sales you want me to review, however I might not be able to do as many shops as I usually do: unfortunately the bf and I are moving house in 2 days and that will be eating up a lot of my time. I will do my best though!
.
Oh, and because I was distracted by my military-style sales chat I forgot to say: I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
.
Love, Tor xxx

No comments: