Saturday 19 December 2009

Bargain of the week!

I have written before about my undying love for Soap and Glory, but this is a deal that I don't think anyone could resist!

It is the Boots offer of the week (less than half price) and it is just £20. For that you get the pretty carry case, 11 full sized products and the pouff and cotton draw string bag as well. I dont want to sound like i'm promoting Boots here, but to put that into perspective, another gift pack with 2 full size products and a shower cap comes in at £15: this is the best bargain i've bought for ages! Here is a close up, so you can see what products are inside:
It all looks and smells so delicious that I wish I could use it all at once! According to the lady who served me in Boots this morning, this has been their most popular offer of the week to date, and they anticipate having run out of the sets completely by tomorrow, despite the offer running until Thursday (Christmas eve) The bf bought me this one, but its such a good deal i'm thinking about going back to get another: that way I have replacements for when this one runs out!
.
PS - Today is "Christmas" in our house (because Mike and I still like to go to our respective families for the festivities) so I have a hoard of lovely presents to share later, and am writing this with my feet soaking in my new Scholl foot spa whilst Mike fetches me candies. Later there will be a Christmas dinner. This is a life I could get used to!!
.
Love, Tor xx

3 comments:

MargieF said...

I saw this offer on TV earlier and thought what a great deal it was! it looks even better in your pictures...shame itll probably be sold out by the time i get through the snow into town:(
MargieF
xxx

Katy said...

I knew I should have bought those black and pinked vertical striped Betsey Johnson tights at Marshalls!

Sarah-Rose said...

Oh my! that's amazing.
Without anything for size comparison I'd assumed that the carry case was full of miniatures, but if they're full size, that's crazy!