Saturday 19 September 2009

Like shoes much??

After a very quick wander around the exhibition at London Fashion Week I realised that I think I have a problem with shoes: instead of taking photos of some of the wonderful and unusual garments on display, I managed to take pictures of shoes I wanted to buy:

Yes, apparently the LFW exhibition is just a massive superstore for bloggers to go fantasy shopping in!!
.
Biggest hellos to Nicola of F.A.B and Kristabel of I want you to know who I finally met properly to walk around the exhibition together. They are lovely funny fashionable girls who write great blogs: check them out now!
.
Love, Tor xx


PS - I'm taking some great pics and I want them to display here BIGGER! Does anyone know how I can make that happen? I can't work it out!

6 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Good to see you are shoe spotting!

Glowing Doll said...

Do you know when those Melissa shoes hit stores?

I V Y said...

omg shoes galore! ahh those docs are fab, i want them.

glee said...

oh, count me in. i love shoes a lot too more than anything. ;)

Side Street Style said...

Hey Tor

Yeah I was there aswell....and the exhibit was amazing....I wanted everything :)....love your blog btw

Laura xxx
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Intrinsically Florrie said...

So many lovely shoes! *sighs dreamily*

Florrie x