Tuesday 4 August 2009

Stick it on my head!

Hi guys,
I think I have a problem, and there seems to be no cure. Recently I have become rather obsessed with headwear, and more specifically, with bows.
It started off small, with this glitter covered cartoonesque bow I wore for New Year. But since then the obsession has grown.....
....Next I found this rather wonderful pink number in Topshop and I knew that I wouldn't be able to rest until it was on my head. But before long, even that wasn't big enough.....
.....So last week I bought this enormous verging on the ridiculous number from Johnny loves Rosie; golden yellow satin to clash with my hair and make me feel fabulous. Plus it has the added bonus of embarrassing the boyfriend whenever I insist on wearing it out! .
.
Now i'm frightened I can't stop. I have been lusting and lusting after a Tour de Force headpiece, so imagine my delight when my catwalk genius newsletter landed in my inbox with news that a selection have been reduced to up to half off!!
I can't decide between the Nautical Feast (reduced from151 euros to 69) or the puff bow (reduced from 140 euros to 69). Now i'm left puzzling; would it be wrong to buy both? PS - theres loads of other stuff in the catwalk genius sale, so if your idea of fun isn't wearing a hairpiece bigger than your head (and shame on you!) then it's definitely stuff worth checking out!)
.
Love, Tor x

3 comments:

MargieF said...

Buy both! feed the obsession lol
MargieF
xxx

Katy said...

I love it all, but I have to say I prefer the nautical one.

Indiana Adams said...

I love these. I mentioned you in my trend alert report today! :0)
http://www.adoredaustin.com/2009/08/trend-alert-giant-bows.html

Hope you got them all!