Wednesday 5 August 2009

Something for nothing: Outlet shopping in the UK

Hi guys,

I don't know if it's the recession, or if you're all just as bargain crazy as I am, but since my last post on the accessorize outlet, combined with my continual chitter chatter about the topshop outlet, I have been barraged with emails about outlet shopping.

I have replied to you all (I always reply to all my mail!) but for those of you who didnt message me but are still interested in saving some money on your shopping, here is my definitive list of the outlet stores all over the UK that I have visited and enjoyed:

Topshop outlet - This is located in the Broadwalk centre in Edgeware, London. Everything in the store is sale priced, and everything is buy one get one free, including the jewellery, shoes (although they dont often have shoes in stock) and underwear.

Accessorize - This is located in the Trocaderoc centre in Leicester square, London. It is quite a small store but has a wide variety of stock with discounts from 50-70%

New Look - The only New Look outlet in the country that I know of it in Princess Quay in Hull. Everything in the store is in the sale with discounts from 20 to 80%.

Lipsy - With dresses from £5 I am told that if you like Lipsy (i'm not a massive fan, they dont cut for my bust) then the outlet store on Fonthill road, London is a must-visit. The sign at the front of the store is old, but the stock certainly isn't!

Next/Karen Millen/French Connection - If you want a day out full of outlet shopping, try Gunwarth Quay in Portsmouth. I have been there 3 times and always come back with a bargain! It is a very big American style complex literally full of amazing outlet stores. Alternatively if you live a bit further north, the closest outlet mall to my hometime is called Springfields in Spalding. It is small but perfectly formed, and the underwear section of the Marks and Spencers outlet is always worth checking out.

I'm sure there are more to add, but these are ones I have personally visited and picked up some bargains from. Enjoy!

Love, Tor x

NOTE: these are all sourced from my own personal experience. None of this is sponsored, nor can I guarentee the shops will still be there when you visit (although I can say I have been to all of them in the past 12 months!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! :-)

Katy said...

Definitely bookmarking this for next time I visit my aunt :-)

Linsanity said...

There is also a French Connection outlet store in Watford!

Linsanity said...

There is also a French Connection outlet store in Watford!