Wednesday 26 August 2009

Kate Moss A/W 09 launches tomorrow....

...but do we still care or not? (or, indeed, did we ever care?)

*Photos stolen with love from topshop.com
.
I love the jacket in the top picture (in all its wonderful textured feathery loveliness), and Kate is still looking gorgeous! But I wonder how much of the rest of the collection is standard topshop fare (not neccessarily a bad thing!) dressed up on a supermodel with some very clever styling thrown in for good measure!
.
What do you think?
Love, Tor xx

3 comments:

Katy said...

Erm . . . I'm part of the "don't really care" camp. But pretty pictures!

Make Do Style said...

I'm so part of the don't care camp!!

Unknown said...

this collection is really disappointing. There isn't a single piece that stands out, unlike previous years. I liked her previous (summer) collection, especially the metallic gilet and the striped gold/ black dress which had a distinctly vintage / timeless look. But I wouldn't buy anything from the current lot - totally unappealing, even though the photos are lovely.