Thursday 13 August 2009

Be there or be square!

Morning guys,
Well, you won't need two guesses to work out what today's post is all about...
...The front of liberty has been transformed into a wonderful liberty print delight, dressed in finest ditzy floral pattern, and now it's our turn to get involved:
I am hoping to make it down to enjoy the spectacle and take snaps of the best dressed liberty-ites (can I make that a word?) that London has to offer. I'd love to meet you, and if you see me then please come over and say hello!
.
Although I am aware of the flash mob craze (you'd have to be living in a cave not to be, sadly!) this is the first time i've felt like getting involved. Dancing to the beat of the music in my head in front of a crowd of people might not be my thing, but getting dressed up and looking pretty certainly is!
.
I should've posted this yesterday but sadly I had a hangover to nurse which demanded all of my attention: sorry for the short notice!
.
Love, Tor xx

No comments: