Wednesday 8 July 2009

Shop my wardrobe!

Apparently "swine flu" has its benefits: it means I can't leave my bed and have the time in front of my computer to do jobs i've been meaning to do for ages! I have far too many clothes. Lovely, lovely beautiful clothes. Some of which I am yet to remove the tags from. I have shoes too tough for my delicate feet. Clothes I meant to take back but forgot all about and left in bags at the bottom of my wardrobe. I have clothes I have loved for years. And clothes I only loved when I was trying them on in the shop.


Topshop clothes and Primark clothes. H&M and matalan clothes. Clothes from the topshop outlet. Vintage clothes and boot sales clothes. Casual clothes and evening clothes. And a healthy dollop of sequins. And they could all be yours.

Due to my constantly fluctuating weight, there are clothes ranging from a size 12-size 16.

I've been meaning to add some more stuff to this for weeks, and I had a massive clear out last weekend. So check out the fabfrocks shop and shop my wardrobe: you're bound to find something you like! I've added about ten new things today, and hope to add another ten tomorrow - and I will keep adding stuff all week; I think I have around 40-50 things to put up in total! (until the next shopping binge and clear out of course!)
.
Everything will be washed and ironed before being carefully packaged and sent to you with love. So if you see anything you like just drop me a line, and i'll get it sent straight over!


Love Tor

NB - P&P is not included in any of the list prices and is £5 per item unless otherwise stated. (£7 for International)

No comments: