Wednesday 31 December 2008

You're a tiger, baby!

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I feel like i've gained at least 2 extra stone (that I definitely didn't need!) and have gorged and indulged myself in ways I didn't think possible. Life is definitely good in the Brierley winter wonderland:

For Christmas I received many wonderful gifts; much needed new straighteners, a sewing machine (the DIY begins here!) and these wonderful boots from my parents:

Just when I thought my love of hello kitty couldn't get more elabourate, they went and made ugg boots. Normally I don't even like uggs, but now I can't get enough of them: I love these shoes!!
.
I was also pampered by my sisters and the rest of the family with some lovely soap and glory products, pajamas, and so much more. My especially talented baby sister even made me a necklace!
.
On the highstreet fashion front though, I thought the gift you would all most like to see is the lovely new jacket my boyfriend bought me:




See how I work it? I'm a tiger baby, yeah!!
.
I spent today and yesterday hitting the sales, and frankly I'm exhausted! I will write up my exploits and begin my lengthy sales analysis tomorrow: I'm sure you wait with baited breath!

.
In the meantime, Happy New Year!
.
Love tor xxx

1 comment:

Katy said...

Haha, love that last pic and I'm looking forward to the sales buys!