Friday 29 February 2008

Big Baby

Hello blogosphere,

It's late. I have to be up tomorrow morning for a important meeting at work. Predictably, I have the last word in chronic insomnia. Maybe that's why I'm in tears over the latest A/W 2008 Hussein Chalayan collection. According to style.com, the collection is a loose narative on the evolution of man. Obviously it was ace: the models were smiling, there was the usual Chalayan lightshow spectacularrrrr and some fabulous cavewoman ballgowns.

I'm not crying because of that though. It's all about this dress:



Maybe I'm overtired. Maybe I'm pre-premenstral and broody as fudge. But a dress with an inbuilt baby monkey cuddle is basically my must-have item of the decade. I'll grow sharper incisors and begin a chest-beating rampage in Dover Street Market until they give it me. Fo' real.

Lace can officially go to hell.

Love,
Becky

2 comments:

Susie Bubble said...

DSM will surely be the first port of call.. I will go there to prod the baby...

bronwyn said...

Totally wierd! I wonder if you have to feed it?