Friday 20 July 2007

It's never to early to think about Christmas.....

With todays torrential downpours leaving me feeling very unsummery (and more than a little wet!) in my inappropriate ballet pumps, it started me thinking about more appropriate footwear that would see me looking stylish (and dry) all the way through til Christmas.



Now this is a sentence I never thought I would say, but theseUGG boots are perfect for winter everyday wear. When Kate Moss started the trend in the UK, I didn't like the UGG look. Comfy, yes. Stylish, no. This new version however, seem different. They are leather so they look great, whilst still having the warm and comforting fur inside. The leather straps, dark fur trim, and extra height all give the boots a biker feel . These boots are understated, great quality......

....And for £200 from Office, they could be yours right now. Hmm, I wonder whether Primark will be bringing out a nice cheap version instead!

No comments: